As an American-made contract manufacturing company, we believe in promoting and supporting businesses who choose to stay homebound when it comes to production and manufacturing of products, creating jobs within local communities and allowing growth where it matters most.
Our list of top contract manufacturers for 2018 allows you to find what you need, when you need it, without compromising on quality.
- Astro Manufacturing & Design
- As a custom manufacturing services offering solutions in the Defense, Medical, Aerospace, Commercial, Industrial, Technology, Energy, Automotive, and additional industries, Astro Manufacturing & Design was founded in 1977 and remains a US-based manufacturing facility with state-of-the-art technologies.
- — Eastlake, Ohio
- Bluff Manufacturing
- Dedicated to ensuring that your business becomes more efficient, Bluff Manufacturing forms part of the many top contract manufacturing companies offering warehouse safety equipment, portable yard ramps, mezzanines, and dock ramps.
- — Fort Worth, TX
- Distron Corporation
- Distron offers full-service production solutions and electronic assembly services, providing the highest-quality solutions, on-time delivery, and the lowest prices possible in order to help your business grow and expand.
- — North Attleborough, MA
- Electronic Technologies International, Inc.
- Specializing in manufacturing PCBAs using fully automated, state-of-the-art surface mount (SMT) and pin-through-hole (PTH) equipment, this particular top contract manufacturer for 2019 offer complete build solutions based on your specifications.
- — Fort Atkinson, WI
- Linear Manufacturing
- Linear Manufacturing is a full-service contract manufacturer offering service-mount assembly, PCB assembly, engineering designs, mixed technologies, and quality systems. Passionate about producing equipment in the USA, they’re dedicated to providing complete turnkey solutions.
- — Colorado Springs, CO
- Mack Technologies
- As contract manufacturers of complex technologies, Mack Technologies is the leader in printed circuit board assembly, systems assembly, and electronics contract manufacturing services for industrial, energy, communications, defense, and medical industries.
- — Westford, Massachusetts
- — Melbourne, Florida
- Proudly made in the USA, Pieco engineers and design custom plates and knives for commercial meat processing and other industries, solving unique challenges and creating innovative solutions. As one of the top contract manufacturing companies in the USA, they provide quality and efficiency for their customers.
- — Manchester, IA
- RSP, Inc.
- RSP, Inc. is a contract manufacturer for plastic, silicone, and membrane switches. They’re a family-owned, turnkey contract manufacturer focusing on product quality, decreasing lead times and developing low-cost pricing strategies helping innovators turn their ideas into reality.
- — Brookfield, WI
- S&W Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- S&W Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a high-volume contract manufacturer dedicated to customizing and manufacturing any product based on the customer’s needs. Offering the highest quality solutions, friendly customer service, precision manufactured products, they’re one of the top contract manufacturing companies to keep an eye on.
- — Bensenville, IL
- Smart Machine Technologies
- We’re backed by a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers offering custom contract manufacturing solutions, brewing options, fabricating sanitary stainless systems, and integrating automation and control systems for various industries. Based in Ridgeway, VA, we’re a proud US-based contract manufacturer dedicated to helping businesses grow and expand based on their individual manufacturing needs.
- — Ridgeway VA
Learn more to find out about our custom contract manufacturing solutions.
Contract Manufacturing Solutions For Quality & Durability.
Finding the right partnership with quality contract manufacturing companies will not only ensure smooth sailing when it comes to production and manufacturing, but you’ll also be adding valuable capital and opportunities that will allow local communities to thrive.
Learn more about Smart Machine Technologies and what we have to offer in terms of contract manufacturing solutions. As a proud team of experienced engineers offers custom-made equipment and supplies, we’re here to help your business grow.