Our vacuum relief valves are designed to open at calibrated over-pressures, and remain open when tripped.
However, under catastrophic conditions, other explosion relief protection methods (membranes and discs) require vacuum breaks to avoid damage from implosion..
Add this extra protection from the cooling gases in your trapped volume.
Our vacuum relief valves:
- Are made of 300 series stainless steel (specify type).
- Are made with PTFE and other materials to insure positive sealing.
- Can be made up to 14 inches diameter
- Use adjustable rare-earth magnet doublets to insure a set opening vacuum.
- Can be adjusted up to 14″ WC vacuum
Contact us now to get a quote!